Apply here !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply here !

Post by Korzah on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:29 pm

~


Last edited by Korzah on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Korzah
Lacia's husband

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by AloneDark on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:31 pm

- Username : ALoNeDarK
- Age : 14
- Country :Turkey
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : Rangers , Slashers
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : they are not serious.


- Games you are currently playing and want to play : only Warmerise
- From who/where did you hear about us? : GevorG111 said me.

______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic* ? I am looking for a hard , pro and serious clan . other clans have not this only Cosmic

* - Why should a person be loyal ? for better gamer.
* - What does Cosmic* clan mean for you ? Pro clan

* - What's your goal with Cosmic* ? Won clanwars with Cosmic. Like a family.

* - What makes you different from others players ? I am loyal.i looked few members in warmerise they have 2 or more clans.I am not like this.and i am serious.and i like play with carbine.

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? i played fps games long time.like 2 years.

* - What is your weekly play schedule? I play everyday.

* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? Yeah I played with GevorG111

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? i accept rules.

avatar
AloneDark
Cosmer

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-11-08

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/ALoNeDarK

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Greek on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:24 am

I know I already made it but this is so you can get to know me better e.e

- Username: GreekFire
- Age : 14
- Country : USA
- Gender : M
- Clan history : RK,HaZe,DY
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Eh, RK kicked me, HaZe deleted and DY they was inactive
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise till i get sick of it
- From who/where did you hear about us? : When HaZe played you guys in a clan war
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - You guys really gave me troubles on Bunker and I think this clan can go places
* - Why should a person be loyal? - So they look better then the unloyal people
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - Skill,Family,Maturity
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - Beat RK. killing xD
* - What makes you different from other players? - I dont hack jeje
* - How long are you playing FPS games? -I play until I get a headache
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - every day
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - Soon to know all of them
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - I understand.
* - What else can you tell us about you? - I hate plasma D:

Greek
Cosmer

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Shervane on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 pm


14 posts

19 Kasım 2014 22:19:17 CET
Quote Edit



- Username : ShervaneYPGe
- Age : 14
- Country :Turkey
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : 69 , RK
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : they are not serious.


- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise And *****
- From who/where did you hear about us? : AloneDark

______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic* ? I am looking for a hard , pro and serious clan . other clans have not this only Cosmic

* - Why should a person be loyal ? for better gamer.
* - What does Cosmic* clan mean for you ? Pro clan

* - What's your goal with Cosmic* ? Won clanwars with Cosmic. Like a family.

* - What makes you different from others players ? I am loyal.i looked few members in warmerise they have 2 or more clans.I am not like this.and i am serious.and i like play with carbine.

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? i played fps games long time.like 2 years.

* - What is your weekly play schedule? I play everyday.

* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? Yeah I played with AloneDark



Cosmic Family
avatar
Shervane

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-11-17
Age : 16
Location : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by mrUlytau16 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:03 pm

______________________________________________
- Username: Ulytau
- Age : 17
- Country : Turkey
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : RK
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Clan is deleted.
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : I'm currently playing, warmerise, begone, gta v, world of warcraft.
- From who/where did you hear about us? : From you, Everton.
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - Very friendly and skilled clan.
* - Why should a person be loyal? - I'm really loyal person. You can believe me.
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - Very friendly clan. Popular and hard.
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - I'll do my best for Cosmic. Whatever you want.. i can do it.
* - What makes you different from other players? - I'm loyal, and true.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - Since 2 year ago.
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - I plays everyday.
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - GreekFire, AloneDark and many.
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - Yes, of course.
* - What else can you tell us about you? - I'm friendly.. i need new friends from cosmic. i wanna meet with them.
avatar
mrUlytau16

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Turkey / Istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by GoTzSkIlLz on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Username: GoTzSkIlLz
- Age : 15
- Country : British Virgin Islands
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : Bang your'e dead
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Because they don't have the potential,spunk and activity that i'm looking for
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise, Begone, other games for Xbox,etc.
- From who/where did you hear about us? : Actually the clan leader, Everton76, sent me a friend request and i found this clan through his profile
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - Because they have what it takes to be a real clan.
* - Why should a person be loyal? - Loyalty is a bond between anything that you love, in this case i will be loyal to the cosmic, it's leaders and hopefully rank up when noticed.
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - Evolution
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - By being and doing the best that i can be in this clan.
* - What makes you different from other players? - I would say nothing, because we're all here serving the same purposes, and are all linked together like a chain.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - For over a year (for PC)
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - Well since school is almost over i'll have alot of time to play, but for now i only play on weekends.
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - No i have not
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - Not only have i understood them, but I've respected them.
* - What else can you tell us about you? - Hehe to make a long story short, i'm outgoing and i make friends easily, anything else you'll have to stay tuned and find out
avatar
GoTzSkIlLz

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Invité on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:19 pm

- Username: BrianBoss11
- Age : 12
- Country : USA
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : DY
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : I love the way DY's style is, but they were too inactive
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Only Warmerise
- From who/where did you hear about us? : I heard about Cosmic from Ulytau
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - I visited many clan forums to try and observe which clan was right for me. I found Cosmic and I saw the organization, activeness, lotalty, and kindness Cosmic had, so I then made my decision
* - Why should a person be loyal? - Loyalty is part of life.  Without it, you'd have nearly no friends and your social health would severely suffer
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - When I see this clan I think more of a Unity or Family. The members of the clan stick together and that's what I like to see
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - I can help Cosmic by sharing wisdom and helping with each others problems
* - What makes you different from other players? - I can admit that my game skill isn't one of the best, but in terms of knowledge and attitude I can help many others on Warmerise
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - I'd say about 1 and a half years
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - I often play every day, unless if another priority interferes with my play time
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - Yes I have played with Ulytau
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - Yes, I've read ALL the clan rules carefully and I understand what is expected here at Cosmic
* - What else can you tell us about you? - I am often the youngest in the clan, yet I stand out with my maturity

Invité
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Anime on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:03 pm

@BrianBoss11, thanks for applying to us! Great application, very complete!
We will soon contact with you. Stay updated!

Anime

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-11-17
Location : AnimeLand - SadParadise

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/Ghostos

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by *-*EJECUTIVO*-* on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:08 am

- Username: EJECUTIVO
- Age : 15
- Country :Spaim
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : 69 and SUNRiZE
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? :69 sack me because I was inactive and SUNRiZE because I leader was banned that came out of this clan also
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Contract war , ****** and GuitarFlash.
- From who/where did you hear about us? :I learned from you first in a battle of clans which were against the 69 and because also I saw him playing HermitJungle and I really liked the Cosmic clan
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? -Because I see that most are pro and are a family together as brothers
* - Why should a person be loyal? -If it is truly fair it is because he wants to give his team
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - part family together are the best in warmerise
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? -The could help in a battle and let all of my last drop of sweat will give all for Cosmic
* - What makes you different from other players? -Do me not much difference because almost all are equal only tactical for the war of clans I am nothing more.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - 8 months
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (I connect 3 to 4)
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - HermitJungle, Spadaspa,fuj147
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). -Truly if I read them
* - What else can you tell us about you? -I'm friendly I am loyal I don't like that they insult me and I'm fun and respect to my brothers who are the Cosmic.

*-*EJECUTIVO*-*

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by iHeroo on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:27 pm

- Username : iHeroo
- Age : 15
- Country : Spaim
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : LMS.
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? LMS. Is not that I left the clan if not as the creator (SnipeKing17) so delete because he would enter 69

-Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise, BeGone, Operation7, Warfare.
- From who/where did you hear about us? I've seen them play like (KyuuBiTuTa and OrlandoKiller89) and see that they have experience in the game and also is that somo as brothers that the clan I like very much and would like to be part of that family

______________________________________________

-  Why do you want to join Cosmic* ? I again and again are as family (brothers and sisters) and most are pro

-Why should a person be loyal?

Because if you say that you want to be part of a beautiful family has to be loyal because both is making the effort to go to the family and then leave that beautiful family thats not being fair that is unfaithful to a beautiful family like Cosmic.

- What does Cosmic* clan mean for you ?Loyalty, Honor, respect and loyal.

What's your goal with Cosmic* ? How can you help us ?My goal sincerely be part of this family anything more. And as would help give all in a war of clans this so losing but give all of us

What makes you different from others players ? Does not make me different in anything we are all equal (PRO)

- How long are you playing FPS games ? since 13-15 years old!

- What is your weekly play schedule?  Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

-Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? If with KyuubiTuTa and OrlandoKiller89!

- Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). Truly if I read them

- What else can you tell us about you? I am a good person I like to be friendly.


Last edited by iHeroo on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
iHeroo

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Anime on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:08 pm

@iHeroo, thanks for your application!
About this question:
-"Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable)."
You cannot answer a yes as an answer, please edit it.
After editing it, please PM me in Warmerise or in here.
Ghostos ~General of Cosmic*


Last edited by Anime on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anime

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-11-17
Location : AnimeLand - SadParadise

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/Ghostos

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Anime on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Announcement for the applicants. BrianBoss11 is not a member of Cosmic anymore.
Please contact with me by via Warmerise or in here.
The General of Cosmic, Ghostos.

Anime

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-11-17
Location : AnimeLand - SadParadise

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/Ghostos

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by emilar on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Username: emilar
- Age :16
- Country :Greece
- Gender : male
- Clan history :merciless,69 , and other
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? :all deleted or all the members was offline
- Games you are currently playing and want to play :begone.warmerise,rush team,red crucible.and other
- From who/where did you hear about us? :from warmrise sepecificly
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? -its good clan and the mebers are freindly
* - Why should a person be loyal? -becouse a clan cant be involved without loyality
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? -family
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? -i would be freindly and help in clan wars i am good player ...
* - What makes you different from other players? -i am realy freindly and loyal person (you can ask gevor...)
* - How long are you playing FPS games? -3,5 years
* - What is your weekly play schedule? -3-6 time in week
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? -kyuu,gevor and other
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). -yes the questions and the rules was understendable
* - What else can you tell us about you? -i like football and waste time with my gf

emilar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 18
Location : GREECE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Anime on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:16 pm

@emilar.

Thanks for your application! Please go ahead and add our members.
You can find them in our Legends. Thanks for being interested in Cosmic*!
~General of Cosmic*

Anime

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-11-17
Location : AnimeLand - SadParadise

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/Ghostos

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by *-*EJECUTIVO*-* on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

- Username: EJECUTIVO
- Age : 15
- Country :Spaim
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : 69 and SUNRiZE
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? :69 sack me because I was inactive and SUNRiZE because I leader was banned that came out of this clan also
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Contract war , ****** and GuitarFlash.
- From who/where did you hear about us? :I learned from you first in a battle of clans which were against the 69 and because also I saw him playing HermitJungle and I really liked the Cosmic clan
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? -Because I see that most are pro and are a family together as brothers
* - Why should a person be loyal? -If it is truly fair it is because he wants to give his team
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - part family together are the best in warmerise
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? -The could help in a battle and let all of my last drop of sweat will give all for Cosmic
* - What makes you different from other players? -Do me not much difference because almost all are equal only tactical for the war of clans I am nothing more.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - 8 months
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (I connect 3 to 4)
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - HermitJungle, Spadaspa,fuj147
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). -Truly if I read them
* - What else can you tell us about you? -I'm friendly I am loyal I don't like that they insult me and I'm fun and respect to my brothers who are the Cosmic.

*-*EJECUTIVO*-*

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by emilar on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Username: emilar
- Age :16
- Country :Greece
- Gender : male
- Clan history :sof,69
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? :the clans deleted and all the clan members was offline
- Games you are currently playing and want to play :begone, warmerise
- From who/where did you hear about us? :from warmrise
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? -i want to join becouse i have lot of freinds in and in my opinion is the best clan in warmrise
* - Why should a person be loyal? -becouse loyality is rule and its important to follow the rules
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? -family
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? -i can help with my skills and make cosmick more <team > i am very freindly
* - What makes you different from other players? -i have freinds in cosmick who i know are feeling the same with me and i am loyal person
* - How long are you playing FPS games? -3 years
* - What is your weekly play schedule? -2-5
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? -everton , gevor ,lacia,kyuu and other
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). -yes the rules was so clear
* - What else can you tell us about you? -this is the 2 time i apply i want to say a srry to someone who i called hacker you know when you are playing a game and you are so focous on it if you be killed you became angry but that i have done was wronge so i ask sry ..... * sry for my English too Smile

emilar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 18
Location : GREECE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Anime on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:09 pm

@emilar and EJECUTIVO.

Thanks for applying in here too. You guys will get replied on WM.
Good-luck!
~Council of Cosmic*

Anime

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-11-17
Location : AnimeLand - SadParadise

View user profile http://warmerise.com/profile/Ghostos

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:47 pm

My application - Veegas
______________________________________________
- Username: Veegas
- Age : 25
- Country : Sweden
- Gender : I can't really see why this should effect my application, but I'm a male ^^
- Clan history : SUNRiZE (the real one by Azzaro) and RK.
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : SUNRiZE was deleted, RK are just some immature people who are way to competetive and takes everything for life or death. I don't like their attitude, thinking they're better than everyone else.
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : Contract Wars, Warmerise, and also working on my own games. Example Phosphor.
- From who/where did you hear about us? : Well, I've been talking with some Cosmic's here and there. I can't remember where I heard about you the first time though..
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - Cosmic seems like a friendly clan, where maturity and friendship are valuable. I really like the way Your members have been acted against me and I would be truly honored to be one of them.
* - Why should a person be loyal? - (First of all, need to say that this is the best quiestion I ever seen in a application form. Not the usual "can you be loyal"). Well, not being loyal is to let your clan-mates, friends, and family-members down. By being unloyal you break their trust, make them disappointed. You trash the clan, make them feel foolish they trusted you.
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - A place where people can have fun, feel accepted, feel important and enjoy good moments.
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - Well, I can help in sort of whatever you need. I'm a fairly skilled player, which lots of good qualities. For example, I'm great at telling bad jokes.
* - What makes you different from other players? - I consider myself as more responsible, mature and respectfull than most people. Otherwise, I'm a good graphic artist, web-designer and game-developer. Not that I think you'll have any good for it haha. I've been working alot with these "forumotions-sites" as well. Designed them for other clans, for example. I designed RK's forum.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - At minimum 2 hours/day.
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - Depends on work etc. I have no special time, I'm on when I can.
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? - I'm not sure...
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - To be honest, I forgot that. Went back to read them when I came to this question. But yes, I understand. Cosmic requires loyalty, good behavior and no cheating. Attitude are important. Or am I wrong?
* - What else can you tell us about you? -
I'm a decent graphic artist, however I'm great at designing with forumotion. (As said earlier).
I have my own company who works with web-design, graphic art and game-development. We work together with Proton Studio and gets donation and help from EA.
I'm pretty bad at making applications so if you hae any questions, feel free to PM me or ask me in-chat Smile

Cheers!

- Vee
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Korzah on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

@Veegas,

I have a question for you as I'm an owner of Cosmic* and as I'm curious about applicants. Are you Raditzz aka Nakuzite who got kicked from Meth ?
avatar
Korzah
Lacia's husband

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Korzah wrote:@Veegas,

I have a question for you as I'm an owner of Cosmic* and as I'm curious about applicants. Are you Raditzz aka Nakuzite who got kicked from Meth ?

Hello Korzah. No Raditzz is a friend, I borrowed him my account but he screwed things up so I changed my password and took my account back. You can contact Max if you do not believe me.
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Korzah on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm

@Veegas,

I'm asking you this, because the pic you are using at the moment is Raditzz irl, right? Why using a pic of him if you already took your account back?


Last edited by Korzah on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Korzah
Lacia's husband

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Korzah wrote:@Veegas,

I'm asking you this, because the pic you are using at the moment is Raditzz irl, right?
Yes yes it is xD
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Veegas wrote:
Korzah wrote:@Veegas,

I'm asking you this, because the pic you are using at the moment is Raditzz irl, right?
Yes yes it is xD

Changed it to avoid problems.
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Not to rush or anything but... I was told yesterday that I just needed to accept the offer to get in the clan. I have posted my application form and I've seen all three leaders online.. What's takin' so long?
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Lacia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Well..we won't accept if you wont answer. Yes I invited you but now we have a "problem" as you used pic of Raditzz. Need a honest answer
avatar
Lacia
Korzah's Wife

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-23
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Lacia wrote:Well..we won't accept if you wont answer. Yes I invited you but now we have a "problem" as you used pic of Raditzz. Need a honest answer

Check the chat.
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 pm

I choose to withdraw my application.
I sued Raditzz as pic because I wanted to see how you reacted. I know he's sort of hated in-game since he acts like a jerk, so i wanted to see what your respons were. I thought Cosmic was a friendly clan, a place to have fun. But you seems like every other clan. I'll withdraw my application for the same reason as I denied my invite to RK.
I don't think this is where I belong.

Good luck with all,

- Vee
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Lacia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

This really sound like lies and false, using a pic of radt to test clan? Its a clan testing you, not you testing clan. Anyway, Raditzz, bye and good luck in future! Smile
avatar
Lacia
Korzah's Wife

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-23
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Veegas on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Lacia wrote:This really sound like lies and false, using a pic of radt to test clan? Its a clan testing you, not you testing clan. Anyway, Raditzz, bye and good luck in future! Smile

haha, see this is exactly what I mean. Btw, thank you but it's spelled "Veegas"..
avatar
Veegas

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Töreboda/Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by emilar on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 pm

vegas you was begone player ?

emilar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 18
Location : GREECE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by iHeroo on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

- Username : iHeroo
- Age : 15
- Country : Spaim
- Gender : Male
- Clan history : LMS.
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? LMS. Is not that I left the clan if not as the creator (SnipeKing17) so delete because he would enter 69

-Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise, BeGone, Operation7, Warfare.
- From who/where did you hear about us? I've seen them play like (KyuuBiTuTa and OrlandoKiller89) and see that they have experience in the game and also is that somo as brothers that the clan I like very much and would like to be part of that family

______________________________________________

- Why do you want to join Cosmic* ? I again and again are as family (brothers and sisters) and most are pro

-Why should a person be loyal?

Because if you say that you want to be part of a beautiful family has to be loyal because both is making the effort to go to the family and then leave that beautiful family thats not being fair that is unfaithful to a beautiful family like Cosmic.

- What does Cosmic* clan mean for you ?Loyalty, Honor, respect and loyal.

What's your goal with Cosmic* ? How can you help us ?My goal sincerely be part of this family anything more. And as would help give all in a war of clans this so losing but give all of us

What makes you different from others players ? Does not make me different in anything we are all equal (PRO)

- How long are you playing FPS games ? since 13-15 years old!

- What is your weekly play schedule? Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

-Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? If with KyuubiTuTa and OrlandoKiller89!

- Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). Truly if I read them

- What else can you tell us about you? I am a good person I like to be friendly.

avatar
iHeroo

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by iHeroo on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:35 pm

emilar wrote:vegas you was begone player ?

I think that if I played begone I remember I saw it at tower I'm not sure
avatar
iHeroo

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by thiagodc2015 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Username: thiagodc2015
- Age : 15
- Country : Brazil
- Gender : male
- Clan history :RK,Sunrize,HzX,Hydra
- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : RK(kiked inative,Sunrize HzX Hydra (deleted),Cosmic(kiked)
- Games you are currently playing and want to play : warmerise and be.gone
- From who/where did you hear about us? : ex-member
______________________________________________

* - Why do you want to join Cosmic*? - I am a former member is know really is a family clan
* - Why should a person be loyal? - to win trust of others
* - What does Cosmic* clan means for you? - means a family, fun clan, where all members know the rules
* - What's your goal with Cosmic*? How can you help us? - I aim to repair the mistake I made in January, it was a misunderstanding and most importantly fun me alongside my fellow .In wars, to strengthen the clan more.
* - What makes you different from other players? - I am equal to all other players, what I have to say I come in person and say.
* - How long are you playing FPS games? - 1 year
* - What is your weekly play schedule? - all days
* - Have you ever played with a member of Cosmic*? If yes, state his/their name(s)? -
* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? (simple answer "yes" is unacceptable). - several members Cosmic
* - What else can you tell us about you? - Everton know I was wrong in the past, was a beast mistake I made, did not want to say what you got, you know I use google translator, you also know that I'm a playful guy who always try to help and have fun with fellow .

thiagodc2015

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply here !

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum